At Rossion Inc. we are committed to protecting your data and use security measures to ensure your privacy. We have published this data protection guide to ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed, and what your rights are.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information when you complete any of the forms on our website. To complete your request we need to know your name, email address, telephone number, and country of residence.
We may use your information as follows:
- To produce your quotation
- To provide our services
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so.
How do we protect your information?
We protect your information in the following ways:
- We will not request information which is excessive to our purposes.
- We will try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate.
- We will delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant.
- We will protect your data against unauthorized use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorized access.